Monthly Archives: October 2011
October 11, 2011
Is it true Medicare benefits for Christian Science care facilities are being discontinued?Someone called me today to ask if Medicare benefits in Christian Science facilities would be discontinued under the Federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) of 2010. Medicare benefits in Chr...
Growing up I only heard “niche” pronounced one way – as \'nich. Today I notice that the media has opted for 'n?sh. How do you pronounce it and when did it change? But whether it is \'nich or \n?sh – living in a Niche Community, with the active practice of Christian Science as its core and fo...
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (preferably Grade B)
- 1/2 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1-pound loaf pain rustique*, all