We are seeking an accomplished administrative professional interested in being a part of the healing mission of the BA. This position supports and cares for the ministry of Christian Science nursing through executive assistance for the Christian Science Nursing Administrator and administrative support for the Christian Science Nursing department.
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills including proven writing/editing abilities
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Proficient in time management
- Embraces detail
- Service oriented
- Anticipatory, flexible, and responsive to changing needs
- Experienced in data management
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
Prior experience, top level skills, solid metaphysical preparedness, and dependability are key requirements. Confidentiality, sound ethics, and the ability to respond to sensitive issues with discretion are essential. Previous experience supporting an executive position, business, accounting or HR experience is a plus. Mother Church membership and class instruction required.
Please submit BA application forms and resume.
Benefits / relocation assistance
- Mother Church Membership
- Christian Science Class Instruction