An opportunity for growth and giving at our Christian Science Nursing Facility on 24 acres in Boston, MA area!
New opportunity as a working supervisor within the Facilities Department leading and coordinating a cohesive team of three dedicated, versatile and experienced tradespeople. Immediate opening for individual with general contracting experience that preferably includes carpentry, painting, roofing and masonry experience with 5 or more years’ supervisory experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance for the interior and exterior structure of BA buildings (circa 1919 & 2002)
- Prioritizing customer service requests and follow-up
- Assuring work is done to code, professional and BA standards and OSHA requirements
- Monitoring projects for completion dates and service requests having service deadlines
- Maintaining excellent customer service
- Possesses good judgment and ability to evaluate structural issues and recommend appropriate solutions needed for facility operations
- Experience w/renovations, preventative maintenance & scheduling
- For full job description click here
Possible on-site housing option
Excellent benefits and relocation assistance
- Membership in The Mother Church
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit BA application forms, cover letter and resume (if available).
Contact: Gloria Richmond, HR Manager
Phone: 617-975-2523 Fax: 617-975-2703