Check out our special!
Half-off all rooms from August 10–September 8.
• Rest & Study rooms are located throughout the BA’s historic, Original Building.
• Guests may choose from a single or double room or suite.
• Each room is unique and includes large windows with woodland views, a seating area, a desk, and full bath, half bath, or walk-in shower.
Amenities and Dining:
• Breakfast is included and is available in the lovely wood-paneled dining room. Reservations may also be made for lunch and dinner.
• Guests are welcome to make use of community kitchens located throughout the building, equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, and instant hot water dispensers.
• Vending machines offer snacks and drinks.
• Transportation is included to services at The Mother Church
• Several branch churches and Christian Science Reading Rooms are also nearby.
Regular Room Rates:
April 1 – November 15: Single Occupancy
Based on Amenities: $125.00 – $200.00
Please click here to contact us for availability and a room quote. The daily rate includes a full breakfast, parking, and local phone calls. Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. and check-out is 12:00 noon.
While no deposit is required, full payment is requested at check-out and is accepted in U.S. funds, including personal check, traveler’s check, cash, as well as Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or Discover Card. Cancellations are accepted on the day of arrival without penalty.
To make a reservation, please call 800-662-9937 or click here to email us. To confirm a reservation, the application for Rest & Study must be completed and returned to the Rest & Study Manager, Ann Marie Wade.
Individuals who wish to stay at the BA must be supportive of the BA’s mission and living in accord with the teachings of Christian Science. Please see the Mission Statement to the right.